I do feel like this LegoWitch being pushed along.....too much to do and so little time.
Since I last posted back in August I've been involved with:
- ConnectingLight along Hadrian's Wall - which was a lot of fun and involved lots of running up and down hills with various bits of equipment...up hill and down dale. Tra la la!
- Doing guiding work at Vallum Tea Rooms and Cafe alongside a real life Roman Soldier
- Guiding - using my Italian at Housesteads and Vindolanda
- Teaching Minimus Latin at the local first schools
- Attending Stan Beckinsall's 80th birthday conference day celebrations at Hexham - Rock Art Rocks!
- Hadrian's Wall Archaeological Forum - Queen's Hall, Hexham
- Primary Latin Project meeting in Bristol...Am chairperson of sub-committee to help create
- and interactive Minimus mouse
- Heart of Hadrian's Wall meeting at Twice Brewed Inn
- Visit to Denmark to Legoland (we went by ferry via Harwich)
- Visit to Colchester - saw lots of Roman things at Colchester Castle Museum
- Walby Farm Park birthday party - organised
- Bonfire Night at Hexham organised by Hexham Rotary Society
- 3rd Hadrian's Wall Trust Conference at Wetheral
- School meetings as Governor (lots! going on in that sector...locally....)
- Riproaring Ceilidh organised by Town Twinning Association
- Teaching Spanish and French locally.....
- Hope (and already am teaching!!) to teach/do Latin/Italian/French/Spanish/Touring/Guiding through www.hands-on-latin.com
plus various visits to banks, business advisers, schools and so on and so forth etc. etc. etc.
moved in and out of houses several times this year....possessions here there and everywhere
but hey ho! we are together once again as a family and really enjoying being back together again.
It is all super duper.
Really, really, really working hard getting www.hands-on-latin.com up and running finally.
got lots of support for it; networking like mad, tweeting like mad and should also be blogging like mad
but something has got to give....
so have decided to try for an image a day with short phrase beside it....we shall see.....
Love you all...you are very much neglected my blogger friends. please forgive me! You ARE wonderful.
Hope you are all well.
Toodle pip. valete! Hadriana/Catherine xx xx
PS and this is especially for Fly ....thinking a lot about The Reivers...have not forgotten them / you.
Abrazos, hugs. Cxx
PPS Please follow me on Twitter, if you can. I tweet A LOT!!!! @hadrianasblog